The lastest from the HSP boys:
.....We just got back from riding the Spoke Pony loop. As of 11:30am this morning the course condtions are mostly tacky due to the overnight dew. Everything was ridable and looking good for racing tomorrow....
If we get any mositure this evening...the course conditions will worsen.
Current forecasts are calling for rain late this evening and into the morning.
We will make the final race call...by 6:30am Saturday morning. Please keep checking our website.
Thank you all for understanding. We want to race just as much as you.
Spread the Dirt.