Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I hate when this happens

Here I am. Its after 9 AM and I had planned to ride to work today.
Instead of getting things ready last night I did nothing. Well OK I did do some bike work last night so I had something to ride today.
But I didn't get any clothing or other gear together thinking that I knew where it was and could grab it and pull it on in the morning.
OK course this did not go as planned.
Supposedly racing this weekend and I am way behind on getting miles on my legs. Most years a majority of my riding is commuting and this year I am way behind my normal schedule.
So it looks like I am driving today. After 9 to ride would mean being late.
I will get myself laid out better tonight for tomorrow morning.
Hopefully this doesn't set the tone for the rest of the day.
The up side is that I did ride a few miles around the hood last night on the 29er.
The White Industries double freewheel arrived yesterday. I forgot to take a photo.

No comments: