Thursday, November 05, 2009

KCCX gear sale

We are preparing for our annual inventory here at the shop.
While digging around in the back we discovered a box of KCCX hats and H2O bottles from when Cyclocross Nationals were here in 2007 and 2008.
Our loss is your gain.
While supplies last.

KCCX gear sale

KCCX Specialized big mouth water bottles
$4.00 (were $8)

Walz KCCX fleece cycling caps
$11.95 (were $17.99)

Walz KCCX WOOL cycling caps
$15.95 (were $24.99)

Flex Fit KCCX trucker caps
$7.49 (were $17.00)

Come get'em while the getting good. Once these are gone their gone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually got in trouble wearing mine at work...
I guess the man isn't hip to my fashion ways.
Jp

Anonymous said...

Zeke... are there any of the water bottles or the wool or fleece hats left? If so, let me know and I can get you or someone the money one way or another. Thanks man!

One Eyed z said...

Wunnspeed - yes there are shit tons left.
If you got someone over here that wants to jack with overseas shipping and some $$ have them talk to me