Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pappa got a brand new bag...

...or will.
I don't really need a new bag but I'm really diggin' on the creations of the folks over at the Mission Workshop. More so with The Vandal bag.
Check out it out yourself:

Day in the life of the Vandal Cargo Pack from Mission Workshop on Vimeo.



Thinking I may have to buy myself a X-Mas present.

Speaking X-Mas gifts if yer still looking for the perfect stocking stuffer for the cyclist in your life... possibly me... hop on over and check out some of the goodies at Brother Stevil's :All Hail the Black Market
Or Brother Hurl's : Car R Coffins
And you can always pick up some new socks from the fine folks at Evil
Don't forget the soon to be avaiable stickers from the KCSprints gang

Git to shopping. Those gift giving holidazes are almost upon us

No comments: