Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Suprise! Its a good day

I finally got it together and got back on the bike to commute to work today.

AM commute

It was a great ride in. 30 degrees, sunny & dry.
Rode the LHT with front bags. Its the 2nd ride on the LHT since it got new wheels and rubbers.
The LHT is kind of a heavy (40lbs.) but it rides like a dream.

My first customer of the day thought I looked like Donald Sutherland...
Donald Sutherland as Sgt. Oddball in the 1970 WWII movie Kelly's Heroes.
Must be the beard.



I thought that was pretty cool. Defiantly not the worst comparison I've ever gotten
And I'm all about avoiding negative waves.

Sgt Oddball - Kellys Heros

Not long after I realized another thing about today.
March 2, 2010 marks my 10th year with BikeSource.


BikeSource of Overland Park, KS

And I think thats pretty rad.

1 comment:

CurbDestroyer Chronicles said...

Watch out for Crack Pot lucy