Thursday, February 16, 2006

The DMV

The DMV

I try not to drive much but when I do I like to make sure that I am at least legal to do so. So last month I needs to renew my license plates on the "Green Torpedo" my '95 Chevy Astro van, its the bomb. Anyway so after several hours and several trips getting paper work and money in order I received my up dated stickers for my plates.
Now with the luck I have I knew that if I did not renew my plates the month they were due then the first time I was out driving in February I would get pulled over. That's just what would happen to me. And that is the irritating part about this, since now I am legal to be on the road I notice more and more the cars around me that are not. I have seen plates that expired in April of 2006! WTF!
Of course these people will never get pulled over for expired plated, oh no that only would happen to some one like me.

No comments: