Thursday, May 17, 2007

Bike to Work Week - Day Four... very tired

Short entry today cause is getting late and I just finished dinner and want to go to bed.
Another day another commute. I am tired. I shouldn't be suprised. You can't go from 10 to 30 miles every couple of days and then crank out 30 to 40 every day for a week with out feeling it. Last year I had been commuting daily for a month before Bike to Work week started. This year I have been really lazy... and I can tell. Holding a consistant 8th place in the KC Commuter Challenge. If I can crank out another 40+ tomorrow I should be good. I feel good just tired. I keep staying up way too late screwing around on the computer. Been to bed at 1 AM the last two nights... no good.
Someone mentioned that being in the Challenge took some of the fun out of riding. Doesn't really matter to me. I could really care less where I finish in the Challenge... I know that over all I commute more than the guys who have broken the 200 mile mark this week (and I don't believe that one of them really did it any way cause he is a total DB just looking for praise).
Had more I wanted to say but its time for bed before I end up staying up way later than I should.
Good night!

1 comment:

KCJeff said...

Yup, I know the feeling.