Thursday, November 15, 2007

Lincoln bound!

Lincoln here I come!

Nebraska SOBE No Fear Cyclocross Weekend

November 17-18

Pioneers Park, Lincoln Nebraska

Nebraska USAC CX State Championships on Sunday November, 18

Info at www.nebraskacyclingnews.com


I am heading north to the D street bike manison Friday afternoon. A weekend filled with bikes, beers, and buddies. If I am lucky maybe I will see a babe or two as well.

Should be a good weekend.

Pretty sure I have everything I need (plus some since zeke is a habitual over packer) loaded into the Green Torpedo and ready to point it north some time (the sooner the better) Friday afternoon.

Have a good weekend what every you do and we will see you back here Monday. Possibly with a full report and lots of photos

(I will also have to catch up on posts concerning the KC Cross National, lots on news in that department)