Sunday, January 20, 2008

Something from nothing


I started to head to bed hours ago.

I didn't make it


I was standing in the bike room after swapping stems on the LHT


Having a beer, day dreaming.


Suddenly in a rush all these different pats and pieces laying about the room started coming together...



This wheel set+


this frame set+


this stem+



these handle bars+


these brakes+


those cranks+



these fenders =



a new single speed road bike beater.


Cool.


Now I really need to go to bed.


3 comments:

WUNNSPEED said...

Very interesting.

Bradly Fletchall said...

I generaly do my best work between the hours of 12:45 a.m. and 3:30 a.m. That is after I was at work at 8 the morning before and have to be at work that very same morning by 8.

Ahhhhh Coffee will save me

One Eyed z said...

It seems to happen more and more often.
That bastard Child of a bike changed again tonight.