Thursday, March 08, 2012

KC Sprints March 30th flyer and stuff

I found the new flyer for the KC Sprints event coming up at the end of the month.
March 30th at the Buzzard Beach
Its the post Critical Mass bash

KC Sprints at Buzzard Beach March 30th

Then there is this video that has been making the rounds.
Its funny but at the same time I fear that it gives cyclists a bad name.
Granted we do it to ourselves



"Just because we both ride bikes doesn't mean we're friends" - Surly Bikes

After being distracted last week and neglecting to measure twice, cut once I got Peg Leg's new All-City Big Block completed

Peg Leg's new All-City
Not the greatest photo but you get it.

Peg Leg told me via text that he feels the All-City is "Stiffer, smoother and faster" than the steel Specialized Langster he has been riding for the last couple years.
Looks like All-City has made a new convert.

I'm lusting for several of their bikes too.
Besides the Big Block the Nature Boy & Macho Man are on my want list.
May put the Purple Hipster and the VDSSCX frames up for sale to get their All-City replacements.
We'll see what happens.

No comments: