Saturday, December 01, 2007

Chili day



I sat inside all day today
Rainy day out there
Never have changed out of my PJ's
Laundry, dishes, bike tinkering, and chili cooking
Fired up the crock-pot full of chili fixin's
Now I can't stay out of it
Hopefully thats not a problem tomorrow
Cross race tomorrow
Boss Cross #2 in Parkville
Course could be slick and fun
CAT 4 at noon
I put a new fork on the CRB yesterday
Easton EC70X
The steer tube was alwasy too short on the stock one


Bucked up for a replacement
Thank you mister plastic
I have a candidate for a new saddle
Specialized Phenom
Don't know if I want to add another never ridden new part to the bike
Espically right before a race

Crazy weather today
Forcasted to be cold with freezing rain or snow all day today
It ended up being 50 and rainy most of the day and currently its 60!
Crazy windy, but 60
Also forcasted to rain in the early morning hours
Tomorrow could be a sloppy mess
Might be a good skin suit day

Speaking of tomorrow...
I should gather the gear and head to bed sooner than later
Would probably be a good idea to get a chance to ride the bike with the new fork before the race actually starts
Should have done that today

No comments: