Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Post RAGBRAI depression

I've been home for a couple of days & its starting to set in.
I go back to work tomorrow so I'm sure it won't last long.
I think I'll have plenty to do once I start working.
Speaking of plenty to do. I really am going to do a report for the RAGBRAI this year. Last year I tried and got nothing. I've been going over my maps and looking at my photos making notes since I got home Sunday. The trick will be moving the report from paper notes to this set up.
Plus making it more interesting than: We rode to that town. Drank beer then rode to the next town.
I walked through the route last night with the map at Mr. Joshua & Laura's new home last night. Realized later I didn't really tell them any good "stories" as much as I just told them where I went. We'll figure something out. Until then (hopefully soon before I get busy with real work stuff) I'll fill this space with a video.
I experimented a little bit on the RAGBRAI with video journal stuff.
It didn't go great but we'll give it a shot anyway.

***************2 hours later************************
OK.
I gave it a shot and they won't post on here for whatever reason
So I'll just direct you to my Flickr page where they are along with my 280-something photos I took over the 9 days of riding.

The RAGBRAI 2010 038

No comments: