Saturday, September 12, 2009

I've got a busy weekend a head of me..

Saturday I will be here:
Where I'll be Saturday morning

And Sunday I will be here:
ToM2008

At the OMC Women's Tri I (BikeSource) will providing pre-event mechanical support
At the Tour of Missouri I (BikeSource) will expo-ing all the goodies that we sell in the shop.

If you are out and about this weekend stop by and check out either event
The Tour of Missouri ends in KC this year.
If you live here, are in to cycling or are simply interested in it, you have no excuse for missing this event!
Displays by all of the top companies, sponsors and bike shops in town.
Get up close and personal with pro racers you normally only see on TV.
Good times will be had by all!

See you at the races!

The start of the 2008 Tour of Missouri in Kansas City, Missouri

No comments: